Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Meeting up at the Midway Tavern

Whitesnake's brother picked us up and took us out for the day. Whitesnake is a big supporter of the Adelaide Crows and it was fun to visit their home ground.



 
We took a tour around Whitesnake's old neighbourhood and visited his Mum and Dad at the cemetery.
 
 
I've heard many stories or Whitesnake's time at the Midway Tavern so it was a real treat for me to visit and share a meal with friends and family. I even tasted the legendary Chicken Schnitzel with Diane Sauce.
 
 
 
One of the things I've loved about visiting Whitesnake's former home is meeting the people in person I have known via facebook. I feel like I know some of them so well already but it was wonderful to talk to them and see them face to face.
 



 

A fun day.
 
More pics tomorrow.
 
Love KB
xxx

 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures hot chick in last photo lol it was a great day love Tarlee XXX

    ReplyDelete