Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2011

One Shot Wednesday - Sleep



Hi there,

I've shared my poem with One Shot Wednesday. Pay One Shot a visit and share your poetry too.





Sleeping is my hobby


I love a good night's rest

Losing too much of it

Puts me to the test



Sleeping refreshes me

I dream the hours away

If I had the choice

I'd stay in bed all day



Sleeping makes me happy

I awaken with a smile

Knowing you're next to me

Makes everything worthwhile





P.S. Our recipe today over on our joint blog is...Roast Veal

Love KB
xxx

9 comments:

  1. dont take much sleep for me...but having someone by your side like that...makes it awful tempting to stay in bed anyway...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish I could say that!!! :(
    You made me sad :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute... I agree with Brian.... Having someone by your side makes it tempting to stay in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who da man aye? Who da man?

    I love sleeping next to you babe XXXX

    And excellent as ususal........!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figure I was given a two hundred year life span. I plan to sleep the second hundred.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I echo Brian & Ayala...sleep is good, made even better with your loved one curled up next to you.

    (Thanks for commenting at my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sleeping is a way to rest and dream,
    keep dreaming.


    check out short story slam today. hope to see your participation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love dreaming since my dreams are complete cinematic experiences! I can certainly relate =)

    ReplyDelete