Pages

Monday 16 May 2011

I Wanna Be Whitesnake For A Day






At the end of last year, I began taking part in the 30 days of me challenge. I did half of the challenge then decided to start my own challenge...30 days to a happier, healthier me. I've completed my health challenge so I've decided to resume the about me, where I left off. Confused?



day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why




Whitesnake and I are as close as two people could be but knowing someone is not the same as experiencing what their life is like. I'd love to change places with Whitesnake for a day to find out what it's really like to do his job and live his daily life. At the same time I would discover what it's like being a man for a day. Trouble is, I don't think Whitesnake could be trusted in a woman's body all day. I'm pretty sure I know what he'd be getting up to, he is a man after all, LOL!  
 
Who would you like to change places with for a day and why?
 
See you tomorrow
Love KB
xxx

8 comments:

  1. haha..i dont know what you are insinuating...but it might be interesting to trade bodies with a spouse for a day..perhaps we might understand each other a bit more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to switch with my husband for one day :) just like Brian said it might be a good way to understand each other better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The job side I wouldn't advise it....you have always been inside my head and my mind.....the body side...........well now that WOULD be interesting!
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmmmm, I can't imagine ever wanting to be someone else, even for a day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that him? He looks ready for business.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am busy pretending to be 'me.'




    Aloha from Waikiki

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to change places with my oldest daughter so I could see what high school is really like now. I know its different than when I was her age but I'd like to see just what kind of things the kids have to deal with these days. I know it has to be harder than it was for me.

    ~Darlin~

    ReplyDelete