Pages

Friday 6 May 2011

Keeping Up With KB



Whitesnake had to take a day off work, travel all the way into Auckland City, hang around for ages, only to be told that the defendant's interpreter didn't turn up so he'll have to come back and do it all again in a few months. Arrggggggggggggg!

The weather has been crazy recently and we had a tornado rip through the North Shore of Auckland recently. One person died and many were injured. Tornadoes aren't common in NZ and with the recent earthquakes in Christchurch, it makes me wonder what on earth is going on with the weather these days.



This is sounding like a depressing post so I'm trying to think of something positive to end with. I know, Whitesnake is the best and I love him to pieces. Speaking of which, he just called me to ask me to pick him up from the railway station and then we're going to treat ourselves to a yummy lunch . That sounds heavenly!

See you later
Love KB
xxx

P.S. Our recipe today on our joint blog is...roast capsicum 

3 comments:

  1. When I saw the news about the tornado, I thought of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tornado looks ominous. We get them here, and they are not to mess with. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww babe ya know we have ta take the good with the bad.........
    love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete