Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

Do I Hear Wedding Bells?





I'm taking part in the 30 days about me challenge. Here you will learn some interesting and fun things about me.

Here's the 30 day challenge


day 20- someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future

I'm sure you'll all be shocked at my answer...hehe. Have you noticed how much marriage is coming up in these questions? Do you think someone is trying to tell us something? In answer to some of your previous questions, we won't be tying the knot soon but we'll be sure to let you know when we are.


See you soon
Love KB
xxx

7 comments:

  1. nearly did a hip hooray when i saw wedding bells!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean you aren't already married?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe, there will be nothing better than being married to someone I consider to be my perfect woman.
    There is nothing better than being with a perfect partner and to make that commitment for life would be an honour and a privellege.

    I Love you KB..Thank you for everything.......xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh i love weddings, drinks all around

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am married many years. It just gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever you two decide, you are one kick-ass, sweet, fun, awesome couple!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you might as well be married you do everything together beautifully

    ReplyDelete