Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

Friday Feel Good




Here's my contribution to Friday Feel Good, which is hosted by my wonderful man - Whitesnake. Each Friday we will post something that gives us that feel good feeling. Pay Whitesnake a visit if you'd like to join in the fun.

I was given an award by a new blog friend Cristina at Alaskan Book Cafe. Her comments about my blog brought a smile to my face...

KB's Room - Do Not Disturb. You feel at home with this blog. KB is really friendly and her blog reflects this. You just want to pop over to NZ for drinks and some of whatever Whitesnake is cooking. That man can cook! Check her out at http://krazyblonde-kb.blogspot.com/



Thanks so much for the award and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.


Have a great weekend,
Love KB
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Well-deserved comments. You should feel good about the positive attitudes you express.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You my love, deserve it...XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. da-da-da-da-da-da-dah.
    :o)
    Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi KB. Sorry it took a moment for me to get back this way. I went off hiking. You deserve the award. your blog is really great and reflects you well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to get that kind of feedback, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete