Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Teaser Tuesdays - Agatha Christie ~ And Then There Were None




Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by the lovely MizB of Should Be Reading.

Here's how it works...

Grab your latest read, open it up and share two sentences from the page. Easy as that. Don't forget to link back to MizB and share the title and author of your book so others can add to their TBR (to be read) list if they wish.



                                
                              
                                 Here's my teaser...


Into that silence came The Voice. Without warning, inhuman, penetrating...












All is well here. It's still cold and snowing in many parts of the country but just rain for us today :)

Have a great day/night and I'll see you again soon.
Happy reading,
Love KB
xxx





Our recipe on our joint blog today is...Spicy Pork Chops

7 comments:

  1. An interesting sentence you got there makes you wanna read more. Here it is raining as well but all is still white

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be exterminated, exterminated, exterminated!
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg. I have had such a hard time getting to you.The page would not load. Don't know why that was happening but I'm here - a day late but here. Haha. And I'm hungry because I stopped by the other blog too. I loved And Then There Were None.
    We are having rain, rain and more rain here too. I am so waiting on the snow!
    http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. yikes...what a voice...have not read an AG book in forever...

    ReplyDelete
  5. consider me teased!

    Aloha from Waikiki;


    Comfort Spiral
    > < } } ( ° >



    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you aren't too cold.

    Funny, I hadn't realized Agatha Christie wrote such ghostly stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You visited the post with the cat and kittens I put up before I got a chance to write the story about why Sunny was a extraordinary mummy.

    She gave birth to four kittens and then 4 days later had to adopt four more 2-week old kittens, whom she had never met. All the babies seem to be doing well.

    ReplyDelete