Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2009

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE RUGBY


I’ve been too busy to write so here’s a quick summary of what I’ve been up to this week:


THE GOOD

My Steve celebrated his 50th birthday.




















Our landlord and his wife cooked a delicious Korean BBQ lunch, many beers were sunk and a good time was had by all.

We found a lovely new place to live which isn’t far from work, is close to my parents and the best part…has a fully fenced section for Coco to run around in. We’ll be moving in before Christmas. Woohoo!

We’ve been furniture shopping today. All we need now is a fridge and a few other bits and pieces and we’ll be sweet.

I've started reading again...yay!

22 The Seventh Scroll - Wibur Smith
23 The Gunslinger - Stephen King



THE BAD

I received my first speeding fine…bugga!

I will need to attend the small claims court re car insurance claim as the driver who crashed into me has decided I was the one who went through a red light. Apparently, his insurance company can’t decide if it was him or a woman who was driving and my insurance company said they would be surprised if he shows up at the hearing so I’m not too worried. It’s more of a nuisance really as I have enough going on with our move and Christmas coming.

Steve was assaulted at work . He was punched in the head…TWICE so I took him to the Accident and Emergency room. Other than being swollen and a little shaken up, he’ll be fine.


THE RUGBY

All Blacks gave the French rugby team a hiding…nuff said.


I’ll update after we’ve moved.

Love KB
XXXX

4 comments:

  1. Missy - Thanks hun. I recieved your mail and will reply now XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and I wish you already a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi G.

    Merry Christmas Erik. How is Mum? Mail me when you can.

    ReplyDelete