Pages

Monday 16 August 2010

KB'S WORLD

Hi all,

Haven't checked in for a while as we've been busy having fun, yay! We took Coco to the Vet Clinic on Friday for her check up. I was really anxious about the trip for a couple of reasons, her coat has been quite knotty but I didn't want to clip her back too much because it's still quite cold and I was worried the vet was going to think I was a bad mother. Also, Coco has been a nightmare (in the past) when other dogs are around, she used to bark and growl if another dog came near me. All went well. Coco has gained 3kgs, which is alot but the vet wasn't worried because she's not overweight. Must be all the good food she's getting now. The vet didn't even notice the knots, phew. Coco was an angel in the waiting room too, another dog barked right in her face and she just wagged her tail. All those episodes of The Dog Whisperer that Steve and I have been watching must be paying off, hehe.

Had a lovely evening with my parents and Steve. We enjoyed fish and chips, a couple of wines and Avatar .

Went for a lovely walk with Coco and Steve today. Steve discovered a track close to our house recently and we've been up there a few times now. We took some pics , I'll post them tomorrow.

Righto, I'm a tired girl so I'll head off to read Eat, Pray, Love. I'm a few chapters in and LOVING it!

Hope you are all well.
Love KB
xxx

4 comments: