Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Carry On... Tidying

The prompt from Carry On Tuesday this week is...So little done, so much to do.


So little done, so much do
It it doesn't get done before
Whitesnake comes home
I'll be in the pooh.


Just a short one from me this week, he he. I'm used to cleaning up after others and I thought I was a really tidy person until I met Steve. He cleans up as he goes and I kinda make a mess and then tidy up everything at once. I'm learning to put things away as I go and he's stopped tidying things before I've finished with them. A work in progress you might say. Least we can laugh about it and we do...often.

All is well here. We've just enjoyed a couple of days off together (never long enough). We always have so much fun. Yesterday, we went to the Dr for our annual checkups and we even enjoyed that.

I'm starting my own fun Meme - Walkabout Wednesday. I held a readers' poll recently and many people said they would like to see more of my pics of New Zealand. I'll be sharing pics and stories from my corner of the world on Wednesdays and hope you will do the same.

See you tomorrow
Love KB
xxx

Today I'm grateful for...living with a tidy man.

Coming up...




7 comments:

  1. Doing fun things always get in the way of my tidying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate tidy uppen as it never stops. The minute you finish you can start from scratch. Great to have a man who is good at that

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one dies when everything doesn't get done. Well. . . unless you're a surgeon. . . I suppose then it could be bad. .

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, I am a "tidying in bulk" type person as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to know I'm not alone in the way I tidy, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello KB- Nice to know a lil bit about you. I was a big time tidy person and now i have slowed down :) a wee bit! Good to have somebody who tidies up on the go :)

    ReplyDelete