Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

Missing You



Yay, it's Friday which means it's time for Friday Flash 55, brought to us by the charming Mr G-Man.




Bellybutton ring made me mad
Ally Mcbeal made us sad
First day of school in that silly hat
Feeding the good wolf, what happened to that?
I miss you sweetheart, I hope you're well
Living without you is sometimes hell
I’ll always be here whenever you need me
I love you dearly, please believe me.


See you tomorrow for Simply Delish and Keeping Up With KB.
Love KB
xxx



17 comments:

  1. It's not about a he actually Brian :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men!!!
    didn't he look at the pic??

    Very sweet KB
    how is you???

    Love from the Moonie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neva - thanks.

    Moonie - that's what I thought too, hehe! I am really good sweetie. How is you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen....
    Knowing you for a while, I know what this is about.
    (((HUGS)))
    Loved your 55...
    Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End!

    ReplyDelete
  5. G - the situation is a work in progress. Thanks for the hugs sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The door will always be open and the home......... welcoming........

    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. heart warming..
    the picture is so sweet...

    best wishes for your day.
    Happy 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Empty nest? I'm looking forward to it. But then, I'm at the stage where both my kids are teens and driving me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so sweet. Great 55 message to the young 'un.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely 55...I don't have any kids so my nest is always empty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like you 55 KB...I found it comforting. Glad I stopped by, have a great weekend. :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. WS - yes, that's all I can do at this stage. Thanks for your support xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone. Hugs back at ya Missy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where there is unconditional love, a door stays open for her and whitesnake loves her because she is yours

    ReplyDelete