Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Walkin' The Walk




30 days to a happier, healthier me - day 14.

I'm doing really well with my 30 min walks. I'm finding it much easier now that Whitesnake is exercising with me. He's even started running and Coco is enjoying getting more exercise too, (follow the link to read all about her views on exercising and see more pics). This week I'm going to do three walks of 30 mins each and I'm going to include some hill work on one of the sessions too.



Hurry up Mum!

Wait for me

Here's where we take our walks





Coco's sooo tired now
We're both eating much heathier meals now. This week I've been trying to find healthy ideas for lunch and snacks. My favourite lunch at the moment is Simply Delish Wholegrain Wraps..follow the link to see pics.

I think that's me up to date. I'm going to be posting more regularly on our joint blog KB and Whitesnakes Home   I post on one or the other every day so if you can't find me here, I'll be over there. I've also added a couple of pic badges on my sidebar for Simply Delish and Coco's World. You can click on the pics to take you directly to those sites.

See you tomorrow,
Love KB
xxx

P.S. Happy Australia Day to all my friends across the ditch.

9 comments:

  1. Don't ya just love it in the early mornings babe the early morning routine I mean!
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WS - I certainly do.

    Neva - Will do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proud of you both - you will have fewer doctors visits and can enjoy each other for many more (healthy) years

    Hugs to you both

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job guys. We are in the healthy eating habbit as well. Just have to pick up again on the walking. We did a lot in the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for showing us your walk...life jusst gets better and batter...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking very good - slim and trim and fit. The wraps look very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. KB: It appears you have discovered the key - Consistency.

    ReplyDelete