Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

Weekend Walkabout - O'Hagans




Welcome to Weekend Walkabout, a place to share and explore the different corners of our world.


Oh bugga, we missed the market


crossword time


beer o'clock


pizza for Whitesnake

fish cakes for KB


mmmmmmm





Walkabout is a phrase we use in NZ, which means to walk around and explore with no specific destination in mind. Have you been walkabout anywhere interesting this week? If so, post your story or pictures to your blog, leave a comment here and a link to your post on our Linky and Whitesnake or KB will come take a look. Don't forget to put a link to Weekend Walkabout so others can find us and join in the fun.










See you tomorrow,
Love KB
xxx

9 comments:

  1. can we do it again babe?
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bit o walkabout...what is on his pizza?

    and stop that hanky panky...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanky Panky? Us? Hehe!

    I think it was chicken and bbq sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had pizza for supper tonight, but if I could, I'd trade them for your fish cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were delish and came with a sweet chilli dipping sauce...YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pizza had BBQ sauce which was way to sweet for even my taste spuds....We are talking 4 sugars in me tea kind of sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stink, I missed it again. We've been incredibly busy over here. But your food looks awesome and wine looks even better! And you guys are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe next week, Shelia.

    ReplyDelete