Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Keeping Up With KB




A strange thing happened last night. Whitesnake and I left the house for about 20 mins. When we returned, there was a smashed egg on our deck. Our house is tucked away so there are only a couple of places it could have been thrown from. I don't have a problem with any of my neighbours (as far as I know). The only thing I can think of is that Coco was barking and someone threw the egg to shut her up. She's usually pretty good though and only barks when we leave and then quiets down. Maybe, it was just kids playing around but it's still a little unnerving. Was it one of you lot? Hehe!

Love KB
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Are you sure it wasn't a chicken flying over that lost her egg? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not I who launched the fragile object. However, predator birds do frequently drop their prey. No doubt a hawk lost its grip. I cannot imagine anyone hurling an egg at you folks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get all kinds of people doing all kinds of strange things these days.

    It might be best to keep Coco inside when you're not home though. An egg might be the start of something worse. Ask your neighbours if she bothers them.

    If not then it might only be a random act of kids and nothing to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I would be a bit perplexed myself. Dont' worry about it though. May have a totally innocent explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally got a walkabout up, lol...
    http://www.zensationalliving.com/blog/2011/05/weekend-walkabout-the-great-outdoors/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelia - I haven't organised walkabout this week with all the blogger hassle but I'll be by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete