Pages

Thursday 1 November 2007

Back To The Mother Land


I was born in England so it's always a treat to visit. I was especially excited this time around because I would be catching up with Grace (one of my step-daughters). I hadn't seen in her in almost five months. Hubby and I didn't see her the day we arrived in London; partly because she was working and erm because I fell asleep in the hotel and didn't wake up until the next day. Hubby tried to wake me and take me out to the pub to watch Rugby World Cup but apparently I told him to F off and went back to sleep.

We spent two whole days with Grace and I loved every minute of it. I've been worried about her being so far away from home but she seems to be settled now. I'm very proud of her.

It's such a shame I didn't have more time in England. I have so many friends and family over there I would have liked to spend time with. Maybe next time.I have some pics of the places we visited while in UK but my dinner is ready now so I'll post them tomorrow.

Love KB
x

7 comments:

  1. It is really good to get to see family who have moved away. But it is nice to get back home too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww isn't that sweet......

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son announced today that he is moving with my daughter in law and my two grandchildren to Dubai. At the moment I feel numb.I don't suppose you ever really get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((((((((Keith))))))) it's tough alright but gets easier.

    Nice to see you on my blog magda.

    Hiya ws

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there sounds like a great time and look forward to pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful article and pictures

    ReplyDelete