Pages

Friday 2 November 2007

I'm outta here...AGAIN!

Yikes, I haven't even finished telling you all about my last trip and I'm off again on my travels.

Heading to Australia to visit my nieces and nephews (including the new arrival). I'm hoping to update while I'm away but don't fancy my chances; the families I am staying with have a total of 6 kids. I'll probably need another holiday when I return, hehe. Really looking forward to it anyway.

Be good while I'm away and if you can't - make sure you tell me all about it when I return.

See you in a couple of weeks
Love KB
xxxooo

12 comments:

  1. Well KB you are just quite the world traveler!
    I thought I did good to take a cruise to Hawaii in June, but you do get around, lol!
    Be safe in your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get around? It's just a rumour honest..hehe!

    Seriously though, I was fortunate enough to be able to quit my job last year so I've been making up for lost time. I think this is my fifth trip overseas this year.

    Must be time for a rest when I return.

    See you in a few weeks. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a change!!!

    you do know that we miss you here?

    have fun in Oz (if that's possible)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And just what part of this vast country are you visiting?

    Details woman details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl and have a great time and spoil the new little bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh well good trip again you lucky woman. It's hot now in Australie isn't it. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. KB I hope you are enjoying our beautiful Aussie weather. It has been a long time since I dropped by hope your travelling well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi KB;

    You lucky girl; I wished I could make so many travels like you.
    I hope you enjoy it and look forward to read your next travel story

    ReplyDelete
  9. KB come and pick up an award

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK ya 2 weeks is up!
    "Where the bloody hell are ya?"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm back. Missed you guys.

    ReplyDelete