Pages

Friday 30 November 2007

INTRODUCING...ILLIA



Here's one of the reasons for our recent visit to Australia. She's finally been named, yay, I won't have to call her THE BABY any more.

Isn't she a cutie!

I'm always a little wary of babies. My youngest step-daughter was at the crawling stage when I met her and never having given birth myself, I'm not used to being around newborns. I couldn't believe how much time Illia spent on the breast! Yikes, it was like Meg had another appendage. Illia's a very good baby and I'm so happy I was able to spend some time with her.

More pics tomorrow.

Love KB
x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful name for a beautiful baby.
    Did you get to experience the smell of baby barf yet? lol
    and they always get you on the shoulder so it's close to your nose and wafts up for what seems like forever.
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute

    babies are a lot tougher than they look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh she is beautiful!
    Glad to see you back, sounds like you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tc - It's an unusual name for sure

    toadee - thanks Toadee, nice to see your blog is up and running again

    lw - hey girl, I keep meaning to stop by, on my way shortly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!

    In Russian her name means:
    "God is Lord, the Lord is my God."

    She may be the second coming of Christ...cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love littlies What a cuty pie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I had no idea Daniel.

    ReplyDelete