Pages

Thursday 5 June 2008

BY REQUEST - HERE YA GO, DL



I decided it was time for a change. Me thinks the first of many as I seem to be experiencing some kind of mid-life crisis since turning 40, hehe. I love my new do. The only problem I'm having is feeling the cold, I've been wearing a scarf all day cause my neck is so cold.

Hubby was hoping that having less blonde hair would reduce my blonde moments. This doesn't seem to be the case. Earlier this evening, I was trying to add seasoning to the fish I was preparing. I assured hubby the grinder I was using was broken. He proceeded to take of the lid and give me THAT look.

Woohoo! The blondness has not faded!

BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID.

13 comments:

  1. She's a bit of awright, like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new do is cute! let me tell you, the older ya get, the shorter your hair gets. though right now i'm growing my hair out because my girls wanted me to. but i tell ya, the hair on my neck is driving me NUTS! LOL

    ha ha @ your blondeness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look. Don't worry I am not even blond and have these moments all the time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. Happy to know I'm not the only one suffering from blonde moments. I did get a giggle out of your post, Ciara - sounds like you have a hairy neck. Are you blonde by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey KB,

    I love the hairdo girl very cute I say keep it you will definetly grow to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jadey - I love it already

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! me want!

    the KB not the 'do' (which probably wouldn't suit me but certainly suits you)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe awesome! I <3 it!!! Sorry its taken me so long to comment I kept meaning to come look but never made it for some reason :s

    When are you coming home? I miss you and wanna chat :s

    Love ya
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's crazy ... and it shows how long I've been away from your blog. (Sorry.) I have a new 'do too and it's quite similar to yours, only no bangs. Hahah.

    Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think we're connected by some unseen ... um ... er ... connection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Toadee - Glad you likey

    DL - Missed you too sweetie. I'll be logged in for a chat when I've caught up on a few of my emails.

    Love ya hun
    xxxxx

    Morgy - I'll swing by soon to check out your new do. So many of my friends are having their hair chopped off, must be something in the air.

    ReplyDelete