Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2008

I'M BACK

I've been back since Sunday but have been too busy to post. I've been lucky enough to catch up with family visiting from Australia and Dunedin. Feel like I need another holiday now, LMAO!

Anyway, for the family members I didn't manage to catch up with...here are some pics for you to enjoy.

A special hello to Auntie Gracie, the girls are getting so big now and I know they miss you as much as we do.

P.S. Put down that cannelloni!!!!!!!! (I have my spies)

Love ya sweetie xxx

I'll be posting holiday pics tomorrow. Have missed you nutty bloggers.

Bye for now
Love KB
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx











10 comments:

  1. Thanks hun, hope you had a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No foot pics?
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your foot pics G. Maybe tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your back.........cool aye?

    Although from what I see the hail and rain have been bad........
    Glad ya back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, welcome back. We missed you. So cute all those pics. I can't wait to see the hols pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steve - I love the rain, I've been taking advantage of the fact our water tank is finally full by soaking for hours in the tub.

    Monique and Missy - I've missed you ladies too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant pictures
    you have a wonderful family (ok i know you knew that already)

    will try to catch up with you soon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back and oh what a sweetypies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Toadee and Marja x

    ReplyDelete