Pages

Friday 3 October 2008

SEXY BITS

According to my local radio station; Angie is attending therapy sessions for...wait for it...low self esteem issues. What is she thinking? She's gorgeous. If a woman who has been voted as one of the sexiest people on the planet has problems with self esteem, there's not much hope for the rest of us *giggles*.



Speaking of sexy, I wonder if Matt will be named sexiest man again? Handsome, intelligent, witty, talented, polite, softly spoken and humble. He certainly gets my vote.

*faints*


11 comments:

  1. Angelina is probably the object of the previous post..hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. G - The same thought occured to me *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's upset because she's not as stunning as Kate.

    (Mind you, no-one is...).

    ReplyDelete
  4. M - That explains everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how she feels though!

    Damn, why is it always my brother Matt who gets all the attention, perhaps I taught him to well

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get the feeling you're not taking me seriously Karen ;(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was not aware that my name has been changed to Matt!
    And, NO. I didn't miss it! Occurred, not occured! lol.
    XX Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In that case, what other far fetched snippets can I tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dickie - You have way too much time on your hands :)

    ReplyDelete