Pages

Saturday 29 November 2008

DO I KNOW YOU?

I was watching an episode of Seinfeld the other day. George was unsuccessfully trying to find the perfect come back line. He finally decided to tell his work buddies he had slept with their colleagues wife before being informed that this woman was in a coma. I laughed so much the tears were rolling down my cheeks for quite some time. I guess you had to be there but it reminded me of a little story.

A family friend was telling a tale about her daughter. They were out together recently, a man approached her daughter and asked if they knew each other. She was quite sure they had never met but the man persisted. He even went so far as to ask for her business card. Loser!

I wish I'd been there because I came up with the perfect response...maybe you knew me when I was a man.

I really must use that line some day.

6 comments:

  1. Excellent comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very clever KB. And of course I missed you. I thought that girl is on the beach again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Keith.

    Missed you too Marja.

    Sorry WS, thought you knew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good answer Karen.

    If you're a man, I'm gay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you were a lesbian.

    ReplyDelete