Pages

Sunday 23 August 2015

Catching Up With The Parents

My parents recently moved to Tauranga, which is about three hours drive from where Whitesnake and I live. 

They are going on holiday tomorrow, making a perfect opportunity to catch up as we live near the International Airport.



We had originally organised to go out for lunch, but my parents were quite tired after their drive. They requested some of Whitesnake’s delicious sandwiches instead. I have the best husband ever!

A good time was had by all and we will see them again when they return from their holiday. A lovely day.

Love KB

x

9 comments:

  1. The sandwich looks wonderful! I love the names of the towns out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KB...that sure does look like a tasty sandwich/roll. I'm in the process of cooking my lunch...and now, after seeing your pic, I'm looking forward to it more than when I started! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I'm so happy that Whitesnake is the name of a place and not the ingredient in a sandwich. Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a visit with your parents. Appreciate them while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! Glad you had a nice time:)
    Josie xo
    josieannacatherine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to see you had such a nice time with your parents ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I sense a kindred spirit. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks yummy, i especially like the look of that bread. i am a bread addict!!!!

    nice...that you had time to visit with your parents!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bread was soooooo good!

    ReplyDelete