Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2011

More 30 Days Of Me





I'm taking part in the 30 days about me challenge. Here you will learn some interesting and fun things about me.

Here's the 30 day challenge



day 26- what do you think about your friends

Is it just me or are these questions getting silly? Obviously, I love my friends and I enjoy their company or they wouldn't be my friends, LOL!





day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge

I wrote a post about why I'm doing this 30 day challenge when I first started (back in September last year, yikes, this has taken me a long time).




day 28- a picture of you from last year and now

Last year

Me now


day 29- in this past month, what have you learned

The first thing I've learned is that it's taken me a very long time to finish this 30 day challenge. There were times when I got bored with it and wanted to just stop doing it but I continued on and finished, so that's a good thing. It's almost a year since I began this challenge and I know I've grown a lot, emotionally, mentally and physically (not physically outwards, hehe, physically on the inside).

I haven't really learned much more about myself from doing this challenge but that wasn't my intention. I wanted to get back to writing on my blog about me as I felt I had lost track of what my blog was about. I think I've done that but I've also learned that my blogging changes as I do and sometimes I write about me, other times poetry, photos and memes and that's OK too. My blog is a reflection of me and my life so whatever I'm in the mood to write about is fine.


day 30- you favourite song

Summer Rain by Whitesnake




Yay, finished.

See ya later
Love KB
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ah good to learn more about you girl. Ilove whitesnakes music I didn't know whitesnake. I mean the whitesnake from the music

    ReplyDelete
  2. You my darling you are the most wonderfully beautiful, loving, caring and considerate woman I have ever known.
    Like so many other people I am a better person for knowing you.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav Whitesnake song is Here I Go Again on my Own. Reminds me of my bar days and those early morning/late nights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, KB! Sure is nice to know more about you. Now you need to put up videos of Whitesnake singing, lol. Cause I'd really like to hear him too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. last year and now -- both cute pix.

    I've never done one of these challenges. Would it help me win friends and influence more people than ever if I did? :)

    Another one voting to hear your Whitesnake singing Whitesnake! A capella would be great.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the video! I mentioned you in my blog.
    http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com/2011/08/happy-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete