Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2007

Thinking Of Mum



I've been thinking a lot about my Mum since her birthday last week. I still can't believe she's 60.

My parents married when they were youngsters, spending most of my early years working. Mum worked the evening shift at a factory and Dad worked during the day. I was practically raised by my Grandmother who was a wonderful lady, but I missed Mum heaps.

This is one of my favourite photos of the two of us. I obviously wasn't enjoying myself at the time but I love the expression on Mum's face. She looks so happy to be spending time with me.

PHOTO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Awww, you've gotta love Mums.

Love KB
X

7 comments:

  1. Methinks the small one looks a bit of a nasty! Don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say

    'is she always on that bl**dy singstar'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't make me slap you dickiebo. I was an angel when I was a child...NOT!!!!

    LMAO Toadee. You are correct, always singing.

    Thanks Missy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A slap from KB. Wow. Must be my l-u-c-k-y day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I think it looks like your Mum is enjoying torturing you......

    ReplyDelete
  6. slap, slap, slap Dickiebo.

    Bout time you showed up in here MR KB *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  7. so this is MR KB, pleased to meet you.

    ReplyDelete