Pages

Tuesday 6 May 2008

HAIR CUTTING BY THE MOON

Is this article for real? LMAO!

"Did you know that astrology can help you attain a more lustrous head of hair? All you need to do is trim your hair when the waxing moon is in a fertile zodiac sign. This improves the condition and promotes growth".

Followed by my own personal favourite:

"However, it you want to retard hair growth on places such as your legs and underarms, then shave or wax when the waning moon is in a barren zodiac sign. This will thin the hair and slow unwanted growth".

Well, that explains everything!





10 comments:

  1. I'm such a mess, it's been really cloudy lately and I can't see the moon so I have rugs under my arms (and various other places) and a severe hair loss on my head.

    HELP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You told me this too late; and I have where I don't want to have them. I need more hair on my head but probably it is too late for solving this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO Toadee! It's a bummer when hair grows in the wrong places aye?

    LMAO at you as well Erik. Sounds like you and Toadee are having the same hair troubles. Nice to see you back too. I missed ya x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard it all now! Must dash off and shave my legs whilst the time is right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As ya get older hair stops growing on the top of ya head and starts rapidly growing out of every other place.
    Something to look forward too girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have half-shaven armpits right now. I will post a story about this soon. I shaved them in the morning. Methinks, I should've read this article first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ` LOL, ROTFL and other abbreviations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keith - Will you be posting a video?

    Steve - Every other place? YIKES!

    Morgy - I can't wait to hear all about it

    SEE - Where have you been girl?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ` I've been off being weird and studious as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SEE - No surprises there!

    ReplyDelete