Pages

Thursday 11 September 2008

A WALK IN THE PARK

Yesterday, our friend Dickiebo requested a prize for selecting Missy in my reader's poll. I wanted to choose the perfect gift. I took into consideration the unflattering blonde jokes, the Krazy Blonde vid, his dislike of dogs, his disparaging comments about the Mighty All Blacks, the references to my injuries and my botched spelling attempts (I realise your partner in crime - Keith, has much to answer for re the last reference).

Keep 'em coming my friend. Here is your prize, just what you always wanted...more dog video. Enjoy and yes, I did pick up the pooh :) I think you've gotten off pretty lightly considering.







OH WAIT, THERE'S MORE...WATCHING THIS WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY YOU RETIRED FROM THE FORCE.

3 comments:

  1. I could see the animal in the video but......where were the marksmen? There were plenty of opportunities to get off a shot or two!
    Gosh! The second video could easily be me - if I ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animal? Oh, I am gonna come over there one day and slap you boyo.

    You do make me giggle ya know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He often deserves it Missy.

    I've missed you too hun xxx

    ReplyDelete