Pages

Sunday 28 June 2009

SCENIC SUNDAY AND BLACK WIDOW

More pics from our recent holiday.

ROCKY BAY, RUSSELL, NEW ZEALAND





























Follow the link on my sidebar for more Scenic Sunday.

BLACK WIDOW



Her prey is found so easily

She spins her web and waits to see

Her trap is set, she'll make it clear

that loving her was your idea

She's the answer to your prayers

She'll steal your heart while you're unawares

A camelion, swapping and changing

Becoming the girl you dreamt of possessing

She has you now, where she wants you

No turning back, try if you must do

She'll devour you and spit you out

Isn't this what the game's about

Time to move on, find fresh prey

There's plenty more begging to play




Righto, that's enough from me for today. Heading out to my book club meeting.

Bye for now
Love KB
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hey, nice photos! Reminds me to GET STUFF ON FLIKR NOW!!!

    Glad to be back!

    BTW, check out my Sci-Wack blog... there's funny videos starring Lou Ryan, both as Bruiser the Redneck, who dies, and Pinhead, host of Crypticon Idol, who is undead or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEEEEEEEEEEEE - Where have you been?

    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shot of him perched on that rock..it spells fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irene - Or disaster, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such nice shots! We hope to be able to visit northland next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cool. You'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey nice pics....especially the second one...looks like a poster from a hollywood romantic movie...nice photography!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics would love to go there one day Nice poem I've preyed sometimes when I was young :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nicely done KB. Love the pics too. Hey my 55 is up and I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nazish - Thanks so much.

    Marja - Oh really.


    Jadey - Right back at ya.

    ReplyDelete