Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2009

CARRY ON TUESDAY #6

You would have understood me, had you waited
Would have loved me instead of hated
Your words cut deep and hurt me
Misrepresented and dirty

A mystery still unfolding
Begrudging instead of holding
Let loose on a sea of hate
Bide your time and commiserate

Battles fought, still raging on
Lovers distraught, mind has gone
You could have loved me, had you waited
Destiny and fate untranslated
Follow the link on my sidebar to join in the fun with Carry On Tuesday.

12 comments:

  1. KB u rock....believe me i love the way u write..excellent!!!!
    Wonder from where u get inspiration to write so well..!!

    take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nazish. Take care of that arm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Karen, that told him!! What a great poem. Thanks for joining in x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Keith and don't worry, it's not about you. LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice poem... all I know is dirty Limericks... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perky..Perfect...and Poetic...KB

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...actually your poem is very much along the lines of what a certain young lady said to me the other day - hence my rather agressive open letter to her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow great poem You've got it miss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buff - Do tell...

    G - A bit like me?

    Keith - Spooky. Take care of you x

    Thanks Miss Marja.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well written - it only takes a bit of listening, doesn't it? Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tumblewords - Yes indeed.

    ReplyDelete