Pages

Sunday 7 March 2010

CHECKING IN

Hello my friends,

Hope you are all well. Life is good with us. We're making the most of the last of the sunny weather. My parents are coming over tonight for a bar-b-que, which will be cool.

I've been busy rating and writing over on -HELIUM. I joined the sight a few years back but became discouraged by the attitudes of some of the people who belonged to the site. Decided to go back as they owed me $2.74...don't laugh! I'm enjoying my time there and I'm hoping to improve my stats and maybe earn $5 - now you can laugh. I've earned a writing star and a rating star so far, which means the articles I've written are in the top 75% of the categories they are in. *glows with pride*. This means, either my writing has improved dramatically since I first posted over there or many of the other writers are crap. LOL!

Here's my favourite article to date. You may recognise it as an earlier blog post. That's what I love about Helium - I retain the rights to anything I write for the site which means I can post to my blog as well.

-site no longer available

I've been neglecting my blog recently but I intent to post on a more regular basis. Haha, famous last words. I've posted over on the blog I share with -Whitesnake. too and hope to keep posting over there more often as well.

-KB and WHITESNAKES HOME .

Have a great weekend.

Love KB
XXXX

3 comments:

  1. You are a babe hun. Let the BBQ begin.......... Your not taking pics are ya?

    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I took pictures... I'm my father's daughter. Yikes, that sounds so blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are on their way soon :)

    ReplyDelete