Pages

Thursday 3 February 2011

Keeping Up With KB




I'm soooooo excited. Whitesnake and I are having overseas visitors staying with us soon. I'm going to take a week or so off from blogging so I can make preparations for their arrival.



I will leave you with a recipe that Whitesnake cooked up for us last weekend...Weekend Slap Up Chicken n Veggie Pie. It was so good that I had two large helpings. He's also been posting a story he's been working on to his blog...King of Dreams. It's really good, go check it out.

I've been sitting here wilting like a flower. It's very humid today,I hope the rain will come soon to cool us all down. I'm gonna head out to Coco's paddling pool to soak my feet. At least one of us gets some use out of it.

Have a great weekend and if I'm organised enough, I'll check in next week before the visitors arrive. I won't say who it is 'cause I'm not sure who knows they're coming. Sounds so mysterious, hehe!

Bye for now
Love KB
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Have fun with your visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great time. We'll see when you be back. Arohanui

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy - you know there will be documentation and many pics x

    Mama - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice. enjoy the nreak...have fun with your friends...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooo, visitors! Time to get going and see more of your neighbourhood. We rarely know as much about our surroundings as we do about the surroundings of others.

    ReplyDelete