Pages

Friday 18 February 2011

Billy Straight by Jonathan Kellerman





One of my goals this year is to read more books. You can read my reviews and find out where you can purchase the books I've read this year here...KB's Bookshelf.


My car full of books..it's a long story

It took me a couple of chapters before I realised I'd read this one before. I kept reading though because I couldn't remember what happened in the end. Another blonde moment. Anyway, I'm glad I did because I enjoyed just as much the second time.

A young boy witnesses a murder, but who will find him first...the cops or the killer? It's another fast-paced thriller from Kellerman, with some very undesirable characters and an extremely believable heroine. Didn't enjoy it as much as his books from the Delaware series but still definitely worth a read

Are you reading anything interesting besides my blog?

In other news...all is well here, it's really hot outside again. Whitesnake and I have just been on a trip to our District Court, last time we went it was quite scary but this time not so much. The lady we dealt with was lovely and very efficient. Also, her office had aircon which actually worked. I could have stayed in there all day. Righto, I'm outta here. Be good to each other.

See you tomorrow for Simply Delish...yikes, I better go find a recipe quick.

Love KB
xxx

2 comments: