Pages

Thursday 17 February 2011

The Outlook For Thursday



Weather reports are so boring. Whitesnake and I have stopped watching them. We can look out the window to see if it's sunny, windy etc and if it's going to rain, my hair frizzes up like crazy. My hair is much more reliable than the weather report too. Instead of having those boring weather reports every hour, I could just stick my head out the window and send them a pic of my hair.  The degree of frizz would show the likelihood of rain.That would be much more interesting to look at than satellite pics which nobody understands. Perhaps I should consider changing my occupation to weather girl. What do you think? That's enough nonsense from me today.

See you tomorrow,
Love KB
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Our weather report is always interesting. There is no such thing as sticking your head out the door and not bringing it in matted with snow, these days.

    That said, fair weather for a few days..., what a break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't get snow in my city. Hope the fine weather stays around for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I could do the same, except it doesn't quite work the same in snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. supposed to be 75 here on friday...ahhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol that's how we do it No rain here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by everyone.

    ReplyDelete