Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Keeping Up With KB




Hi all,

I'm feeling great, Whitesnake and I had a wonderful weekend. Whitesnake's brother and sis-in-law arrived from Australia on Friday. I was a little nervous as I've never met any of his family before. I shouldn't have worried, they are both lovely people and we had a relaxing, fun time together.

We visited one of our favourite beaches, had a few bbqs, a yummy lunch at the pub and we invited G round to meet them, which led to Sing Star (of course), hehe!



Are they here yet?

Are they here yet?
Yay, they are here.
                                                                               








They've headed off on their travels again and we'll be catching up with them before they head home. They'll probably be relieved that they won't have to watch any more cooking programmes for a while. Whitesnake and I are addicted to cooking shows :) Coco enjoyed all the extra cuddles and playing catch, she'll probably sleep for a week after all the excitement.

Had a lovely Valentines with my man. Actually, it started off a little rocky but we will blame some crappy service from Vodafone and the heat. The rest of the day was fab and Whitesnake cooked me a delicious Valantine's Day dinner.

That's all from me today. I'll be posting more pics later.

Have a great day/night.
Love KB
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun and relaxing time with Steve's brother and wife. It is also nice to have a bit of a break. By the way, what is Vodafone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Magdalen Islands Vodafone is a phone service here, kinda like telecom.

    Looks like you had an awesome time with them KB, and they look really friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wynn - we sure did and I see your question has been answered.

    Kiwi - how many blogs do you have? LOL! Will add you to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice. glad you had a great valentines and a fun weekend as well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun, what a good looking bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you are hapy babe..XXXX

    ReplyDelete