Pages

Wednesday 2 February 2011

My Friend Rosey by Keith Hillman



One of my goals this year is to read more books. You can read my reviews and find out where you can purchase the books I've read this year here...KB's Bookshelf.

It's always wonderful when you read a book which was written by a friend. I thoroughly enjoyed reading My Friend Rosey -  the adventures of a confused thirty something  I especially enjoyed finding out more about Fuzzybutt, Scruff and Sebastian the Sex-Starved Stallion! Rosey's stories make me giggle because she reminds me a lot of myself - she could be my long lost relative. You can read Rosey's Blog and purchase her book here.

Thanks so much for sending us the book Keith. Love the way you write. Coco enjoyed it too!

Have you enjoyed any good reads recently?

See you tomorrow for more from 30 days to a happier, healthier me.

Love KB
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Karen, don't believe everything you've read in Keith's book! Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust Rosey to get your blog before me! Thanks so much for your revue, it's really appreciated. Since publishing it, I've told readers of my site lots more about my friend Rosey's mishaps, misdemeanours and mirth, and a second book is in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KB: You set some great goals for yourself. I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good on ya Karen I think Rosey is marvelous and ask Steve I know a lot about her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosey - OK.

    Keith - looking forward to.

    JJ - Thanks so much.

    Marja - will do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Keith's "My Friend Rosey". He did a really good job and no Rosey I don't believe all that Keith wrote, in the way that he wrote. He loves pulling pigtails. Mind you, you are the one that gave him something to write about, lol.

    ReplyDelete