Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2008

THE BEACH WAS PACKED...NOT!

Last time we stayed at our place at the beach, we took a detour. This is where hubby used to spend his Christmas holidays when he was a boy. A beautiful, wee town and practically deserted. It was a lovely place to visit but do you think I can remember how to spell the town's name? *slaps self*








Hubby spotted this sign which made me giggle. What's the point of having a tap if you can't drink the water?

There was a police car parked in the car park and it reminded of Dickiebo's challenge to post the most interesting pic of yourself with a policeman. Hubby dared me to drape myself all over the car so he could take a pic. I decided against it as knowing my luck, I would be arrested. Damn, wish I'd done it now. Maybe next time...when I've had a few wines.



This sign for Kuntoro Orchards makes me giggle every time we drive past it. What were they thinking?




In other news...my birthday was erm interesting, definitely had it's ups and downs and one I will never forget. Not every day you turn 40, have the best party ever and are told to stay away from a friend's husband. Yikes! Well, they do say life begins at 40. Will post pics soon.

Love KB

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Strange you should mention me, I just quoted you on my Meme! Personally, I try and keep well away from our Politzei!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "..told to stay away from a friend's hubby..."
    "Will publish pics soon.."
    Boy! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO dickiebo. I almost made comment at end of post...of party not of stealing friends hubby. What are ya, a mind reader? On my way to your meme shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see. Playing that game where the men all throw their cars keys into the middle of the room were you! You little minx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finks a few blonde moments were had during this post......

    Always cool ta hear you sharing your adventures.
    I won't mention the sign.
    LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keith - I've never played that game actually

    WS - Glad you likey. Blonde moments? Me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Missy. I know about the blogging...I have the email but haven't replied as yet. I'll get to it soon...I've just been busy going to beach and organising my bday and all. I love being 40 so far...the best is yet to come.

    I miss you girl, I will mail ya and should be on for a chat soon. Beep me anytime.

    Love ya
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You didn't swim with Coco; that is not nice. She likes to swim with you but probably she is a better swimmer.

    Life begins on 40; enjoy it. Maybe you think within a few months : Was I again twenty? Maybe your muscles are stiff within some years and feel other strange things.

    But be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was too cold for swimming Erik. Aches and pains? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ` Happy birfday!

    ` Fresh fruit indeed produces juice.

    ReplyDelete