Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2008

COCO GOES BANANAS

Just a wee note for my new readers. This is my girl, Coco. I'd be lost without her...she's my baby. She's a good listener, pays attention when I ramble on and never interrupts. Shame men can't be trained to do those things *giggles*.

She's crazy (much like her mum) and if given a choice, prefers to eat bananas rather than dog treats (also like me). She will often do what I refer to as a 'fruit drive by'. She will walk past the fruit bowl and subtly glance longingly in it's direction. People don't believe me when I say she eats bananas but now I have proof.

Enjoy
KB
xxxx

11 comments:

  1. So ya not gonna tell em about the baked beans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear KB,
    Hello again crazy blonde and crazy banana eating dog. How did your holiday go?
    I feel sorry for the cat, I'm sure it feels left out!
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! You know, when I started watching this clip it looked as if she was going to jump into water! I really thought it was water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahem - excuse me! There's a man reading this, and I love rolling over and having my tummy rubbed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen that is so absolutely cute lol... nanner dog woot woot.


    Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi hi that's funny especially the header Coco goes bananas.
    I didn't watch the whole video. We changed our broadband to xtra and run out of broadband (3 GB) after only a week. Bagger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dave, haven't seen you for age. Holiday was great thanks.

    Monique - She's loves water too!

    Keith - yeah I figured

    Missy - glad you likey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jadey - Isn't she just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete