Pages

Monday 7 July 2008

BOOK REVIEW



I received this wee book from a friend. It's filled with exercise and workout tips from the residents of the Hundred Acre Wood, it contains all the Do's and Don't's of fitness in the Forest, and will teach the Astute Reader what many already know: the best exercise is a lot like KB, I mean Pooh - short, slow, and always with a snack in sight. LMAO!

Here's my favourite tip:

It is important to warm up before exercising. Stretching is an easy way to do so. (If you have no intention of exercising, a good stretch is also a nice way to warm up for a nap or a little mouthful of something.)

Ahhhh, finally an exercise book which suits me.

11 comments:

  1. When I get up off the floor from laughing and thinking about you and excerise in the same sentence i'll try to leave a comment.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Snake - LMAO, does that count as exercising?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my place.

    i have to thank you not only for that but for pointing me to an exercise book i can finally relate to as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by lime. Don't forget to exercise, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you manage to exercise without spilling your wine?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keith - Wine glass lifting is an olympic sport in NZ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyed it Missy. No it wasn't rabbit but he did send me a beaut for Christams...The Girl's Book of How To Do Everything. I'll be posting a review shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A must read!!! Sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maja - Yeah and it only took me ten mins to read, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stretching is important but not only for the warming up effect; an important reason is to lenghten your muscles and to increase the local blood supply.

    Read this article :
    http://www.helium.com/items/491057-why-you-should-stretch-before-running

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the tip Erik

    ReplyDelete