Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2008

KEEP THIS IN MIND...IF YOU INVITE ME TO DINNER...I MAY NEVER LEAVE

Hubby's brother invited us to dinner last week and we stayed for three days, hehe!

I love staying at their place, it's like a home away from home. We ate lots of yummy food, drank too much (for a change) reminisced, watched movies, read books (well I did) and surprisingly... DIDN'T sing.

Something to keep in mind if you invite me to dinner is...if you are going to watch a movie with me afterwards...make sure it's a good one or I will have no choice but to make my own entertainment.

I can't for the life of me remember the name of one of the movies we watched but it was a horror and starred Dylan Mcdermott. I thought we were off to a promising start.

I must go off on a bit of a tangent here - as I do. Dylan Mcdermott (The Practice) has gorgeous hands. The first thing I notice about any man is his hands. I feel the same way about men's hands as our G-Man feels about women's feet.

So the movie starts and Ian tries to convince me Dylan has ugly hands. I spend at least 20 mins pointing out to Ian the difference between Dylan's hands and the other hideous pair which must belong to his stunt hand double.

The movie is moving along...barely. Lizzie and I come up with a new plot, change the names of several of the characters and replace the actors with people who can actually act. See what I mean about making my own entertainment!






WHAT HAPPENED TO LIZZIE'S HAIR?



ALL I WANNA DO IS DRINK MY WINE AND B-I-L JUST HAS TO TIE UP MY HAIR



I'm not sure if we will be invited back. Coco decided to have a private party in the lounge while we slept. The following morning, she looked sheepishly at the chicken bones strewn all over the floor and I just knew it was her.



COCO AND HER BEST BUD



We had a fantastic time, I felt so relaxed afterwards. It was kind of like staying at a spa for the weekend, except for all the drinking, unhealthy food and lack of exercise.

I'M SURE THERE WAS A RAINBOW WHEN I TOOK THE PHOTO




Ian reminded me of an interesting story I have to share but it may have to wait till tomorrow...I've been here way too long already.

Love You All
Yes, even you Dickie but you are going to pay for those blonde jokes Mr
xxx

13 comments:

  1. Missy - I'll be right there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah You can mooch off of me also..
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. G - Shall I bring my slippers?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probaly eat me out of house and home...and lets not forget the wine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You grab the wine and I'll bring the beer x

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgoodness...i LURVE men's hands. ok, not all of them, but i will always look at a man's hands first, then the eyes...or was it the arse first, then the hands. no, no, no. the eyes then the arse? never mind. lol

    we're not much of drinkers here, and we have noisy kids....so really nothing to offer here except noisy kids lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciara - It's good to know I'm not alone AND I love kids. Welcome back x

    ReplyDelete
  8. but there IS a rainbow in that photo!

    look carefully, to see :)

    Kb? you have 'hand fetish'? :D
    Whatever...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read that G-Man likes feet but....I didn't realise that he meant women's feet!! lol.
    So pleased that u r back, m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great when you can go with friends/relatives and have a good time, and it sounds like you did just that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a guest come for lunch and she stayed a week! But you sound much more fun. We could spend hours discussing our common interest in red wine - drinking red wine that is. Yes, you are invited.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mona - Yes and yes.

    Missy - woot woot

    Dickie - Please tell me you haven't sent G a pic of your feet hun.

    Ake - I sure did

    Keith - I am on my way sweetie...BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID

    ReplyDelete