Pages

Monday 11 May 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

QUOTE OF THE DAY

The wisest, the bravest, the richest, the most beautiful - will never make a crab walk straight.

- Aristophanes


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I had a fantastic Mother's Day. Received thoughtful, loving messages from both of my step-daughters. Hubby cooked a delicious lunch on the barbeque. Shared the afternoon with both our mums and my brother and sister-in-law.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mums out there.


BIRTHDAY FUN

I received this belated card from my brother and sister-in-law. I laughed so hard - it was definitely worth the wait.



The caption reads - As Karen bounced down the beach, many gentlemen were instantly captivated by her intelligence, personality and the fact that she did a lot of good work for charity.

3 comments:

  1. How lucky you are to still have both mums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy - LMBO girl.

    Buff - Glad you likey.

    Dr John - I am indeed very lucky.

    ReplyDelete