Pages

Friday 3 July 2009

SKYWATCH AND A RAMBLE


RUSSELL, NEW ZEALAND











A few more shots from our recent holiday.I couldn't decide which I preferred so you have all three.


There's a link to Skywatch on my sidebar. Feel free to visit.



THE WEEK THAT WAS



Hubby has been away on his travels this week so it's been just me and the dog. Well, the cat too but he's not around much. I've had a quiet week catching up on posting my poems, reading and watching far too much TV. I've seen so many movies, I suspect my eyes will go square. It's been all good though. Visiting my parents tonight. It's Friday night so we'll probably be having fish and chips, yum.


Next week, hubby and I will be visiting G (step-daughter) and her fella in Wanaka. I'm so excited, especially as I didn't realise the time to visit her was now...it's come around too fast. I haven't finished posting my pics from our last trip and now it's time for another. We'll be staying at our neighbours brand new, fully furnished home (remember they won it in the Lottery). I expect a week in the snow will remind me to stop complaining how cold it is at home.


Anyway, that's all from me today folks. I'll probably get another couple of posts in before I leave but if not....see you in a couple of weeks.


Be good but if you can't, make sure you tell me all about it when I return.


P.S. 55 is next post down.



Love KB


xxx






I'll leave you with Air New Zealand's new safety video. All the staff wearing nothing but body paint. Hehe!

17 comments:

  1. Lovely colourful photos of the horizon for this week's sky watch, thanks for sharing with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous evening shots! Have a super trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sky. Happy Skywatch Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures, especially enlarged too!
    I LOVE your blog title photo
    ~Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice shots from the other end of the world ;-) A daily gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are amazing pics...would love to see more pics!!

    hope u enjoy your days in Wanaka!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that should get a few more passengers on board

    ReplyDelete
  9. They wear body stockings? You're kidding me, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all your comments. I'll swing by to visit you when time permits.

    Nazish - There are more to come.

    Buff - I am not kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gawd! I really don't wish to see a 55yr. old flight attendant going for retirement in a body stocking... Gravity works in the air much like on the ground... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice pics I heard about the bodypainting on the radio but it is amazing to actually see that they really did it. Ha ha Good one

    ReplyDelete
  13. Buff - Maybe they are trying to save money by putting people off their free meals.

    Eaton - I'll be on my way soon.

    Marja - I think the TV ad is cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was an excellent come-back... You just moved up in the food chain! I'm smiling and snickering right now.... there IS intelligent life in Kiwiland.... does my cynical heart good! Paradise and Intelligence- you folks got it all- except a pro team..HeeHeeHee...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Buff - I'll be taking an ANZ flight in the morning. I'll get to the BOTTOM of this.

    As for insulting our team...I will warn you once and once only, if you insult them again, I can't be responsible for my actions.

    *prepares to slap Buff*

    ReplyDelete