Pages

Thursday 30 July 2009

A TRAVELLING KIWI

I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Mr Kiwi.





He's going to accompany me on my future travels. Pics of where he's been so far are on his new blog.






Mr and Mrs Kiwi are hoping to start a family soon. I'll be looking for volunteers to adopt the babies and photograph them on their travels. My dear friend Missy has first dibs on the little Kiwis, any other takers?




P.S. My stalker has been fired and replaced by Missy. She'd found Kiwi's blog before the paint had dried, LOL.

5 comments:

  1. Lols..is it a rugby ball with him!!!its so cute loved it!!!

    Hehe..all the best to Mr & Mts Kiwi...oh would love to adopt them...but dont think they'll b able to adjust to Indian climate...lolz!!! :)

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed a rugby ball.

    I will pass on your well wishes to the Kiwis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna a kiwi baby. Say hi to the kiwi's for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a Kiwi? Who'da thunk... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jadey - I'll keep you posted.

    Buff - Kiwis are adorable.

    ReplyDelete