Pages

Friday 29 February 2008

LOVE POEMS

WOMAN'S LOVE POEM

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep.
One who's handsome, smart and strong.
One who loves to listen long.
One who thinks before he speaks.
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed.
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door.
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind.
Knows what to answer to 'how big is my behind?'
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.

MAN'S LOVE POEM

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with
huge boobs who owns a bar on a golf course,
and loves to send me fishing and hunting. This
doesn't rhyme, and I don't give a shit...

12 comments:

  1. Oh that was brilliant KB!
    I am loving this!!!!!!!
    Wow, you outdid yourself,
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love it too. It was forward to me from a friend. *waves to D*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wise beyond your years. Absolutely correct too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poems dont always have to ryhme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thank you dickiboe but I didn't actually write it myself, a good friend sent it to me.

    So the rest of the poem is correct whitesnake?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Until I read the other comments, I thought you'd written it yourself. But I'm so darn glad you posted it. That was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious. We could have written these

    ReplyDelete
  8. ` Jeee-zusss Christ! o_O Stereotypes are everywhere! Get in the truck!
    (Another inventive comment.

    inventive = intoxicated stupor.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful love poems! You receive still now love poêms from other people. Everyone loves you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Patricia. I'm on way for another visit to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree, Marja.

    Sometimes SEE, I have no idea what you are on about.

    Love you too, Erik.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ` I was intoxicated at the time, so I don't know either.

    ReplyDelete