Pages

Saturday 16 February 2008

NOT QUITE THE VALENTINES DAY I HAD ENVISIONED

Hi all,

A couple of days ago I experienced a nasty fall while at the supermarket. I slipped on some spilt milk, bumped my head on a trolley and landed on my hip. I'm sure it was quite a funny sight but it sent me into shock at the time. I have a huge lump on my hip and my neck and head are still causing me some discomfort.

Therefore, I will be taking it easy for a few days and resting up. I'll get around to answering your comments and visiting your blogs when I'm feeling a bit better. I'm thinking of posting a pic of my bruise soon as it's shaping up to be a real beauty. I'll see if I can get a pic of it which doesn't show too much of my bum, hehe. Least I still have my sense of humour I suppose.

Happy Valentines to me!

P.S. Why isn't my spell check working???? I can't cope without it...must have wine!

P.P.S. Least it's a good excuse to stay in bed and watch Super 14 Rugby all weekend.

18 comments:

  1. you mean it won't be on u tube

    awwwwwwwwww


    hope you feel better very soon my friend

    (((((((((((((Karen)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spell checker isn't working either.
    Well I hope you reported the fall to the supermarket, so if you need a doctor their insurance will pay!!!!!!
    Hope you are feeling better real soon, we miss ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your fall KB - I fell down a staircase once and had an ENORMOUS bruise on my undercarriage - it was quite interesting to see the colour changes through the healing process though - wish I had taken photos now! :)

    Sorry but I have tagged you - details on my blog. Relax, a glass of wine and it'll be a snip - lol

    Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last time I fell down I ended up in hospital with 17 stitches in my head, dislocated shoulder, 3 broken ribs, fractured wrist and a broken leg! But it was an exceedingly good bottle of whisky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No point crying over spilt milk aye?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Garn! True to All Blacks style, you probably 'took a dive'. Own up now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine; Karen and I hope you will feel better very soon after your fall.
    Be careful, my friend. I will think on you and maybe it will help to cure very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Poor thing Will sent you my guardian angel next time. I am always lucky in that regard.
    My spellchecker isn't working but i figured out that the spellchecker from the google toolbar (if you have one) worked on it as well. So used that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey KB!
    I hope you're feeling better by now. Don't worry about the knock to the head. I've had 5 concussions and the nice rabbit said I was fine...
    Take care,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  10. KB you are worrying me!
    Tell me you are ok!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't worry sis, I am OK and will update tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Knowing my luck, it probably will be Toadee. Thanks for the hugs sweetie.

    Happy to report, spell checker is working, LW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much Jayne, I'm on my way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are very sweet, Erik. I am feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Missy - I have decided to ditch hubby and marry you cause you'd look after me soooo well. Oh my, the rumours will be flying again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ha- de-ha, ws

    Thanks Marja.

    Hee Daniel, long time no see. Watch out for those rabbits!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LMAO, Dickiebo...cheeky man!

    ReplyDelete