Pages

Saturday 23 February 2008

BACK FROM THE BEACH



I’ve been resting up at the beach for the past few days.

Visited a couple of my favourite spots:

Waipu Cove - pronounced, Why-pooh

Uretiti Beach - pronounced, Your - a - titty

Kuntoro Orchards - don’t think I need to explain this one!

I find Uretiti especially amusing as it’s a nudist beach.

The weather wasn’t great (good excuse to wear my wellies) so we spent the time reading, doing crosswords, writing, eating, drinking and shopping.

Hip and head are healing nicely but I’m still not 100%.

Hope you are all well.

Its good to be home.

13 comments:

  1. Oh so ya FINALLY decided to grace us with your presence!
    Bugga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh terrible to see the consequences of your fall. I hope you don't suffer pain anymore.

    You mentionned : Kuntoro Orchards; no explanation necessary but I don't know this place. Tell me about!

    Nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's a biggee. Poor girl and than bad weather as well. Next time you go to christchurch beach---hot. Although except for crossword puzzles It's not bad to do the rest as well. Writing eating drinking kind of thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, girlfriend!!!!
    That is one evil bruise!!!!
    I was so worried about you when I didn't hear from you!
    Welcome home, my soul sista!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erik - I'm pleased to say the pain has gone. As for the Orchard...I'll just say this, part of the name sounds like a naughty English word.
    I think it's adorable that you have no idea what I'm talking about sweetie. Talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks LW, it's great to be home sis and I'm sorry I worried you. Let the games begin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christchurch has a beach, Marja? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lmao, Missy. Let's say it together girl...MEN!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ` Aaaa haaa haaa! That's even better than Late Titicaca!
    ` We have Humptulips river, though....

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an awful bruise hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jadey - I'm on the mend now

    ReplyDelete