Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2008

'GEORGE CLOONEY RUINED MY SEX LIFE'...I WISH!!!!!!!!!!


George's ex has accused him of ruining her sex life. Apparently, the poor dear hasn't had sex for a year, *cue violins* She blames the fact that men are too afraid to ask her out because they fear they won't measure up to George.

For goodness sake woman...you had sex with George Clooney, what on earth do you have to complain about? My heart bleeds.

Dear George,

Any time you feel the need to ruin my sex life...please feel free!


Love KB
XXX

LMAO!!!!

3 comments:

  1. wait...she isn't by some chance asking for money is she? LOL hold on...i feel something coming on...booeffinhoo lady! geez...could it be that no one wants to give her any because she's a suck-y person? LOL

    kb-i don't know what to do w you...i think george clooney and tons of coffee would give you the 'O' of the century lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dickiebo is just my psuedonym. My real name is George. Honest! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciara - LMAO girl! You know me too well!

    Dickie - hubba hubba!

    Missy - I agree Missy

    M - One of the three? Hey M, I know you left a comment. Where did it go?

    ReplyDelete