Pages

Thursday 22 July 2010

Happy Bithday Dad

Quote of the day

I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
Invictus by William Ernest Henley



Happy Birthday Dad

Today is my Dad's Birthday. Steve and I invited my parents over for dinner a couple of days ago. We cooked a yummy dinner of roast beef, veggies, roast spuds, Yorkshire Pudding and gravy. Actually, Steve did most of the cooking and I helped. Wish I'd taken a pic because it looked and tasted delicious.



A good time was had by all and Dad loved his card and  Avatar DVD.




KB's World





Feeling good today. Enjoyed a wonderful few days off with Steve.  We decided Dad wouldn't mind if we watched his Birthday pressie before we gave it to him. I really enjoyed the movie but I didn't think it was as great as I'd been led to believe. 

We spent the rest of our time preparing for Mum and Dad's visit. We also caught up on a few of the cooking shows we enjoy watching and had a yummy lunch at our favourite Japanese restaurant (click here to read KB1's review). All in all, a busy but fun few days off.

Thanks to everyone who voted in my poll. I'm happy we all enjoy the same content and I'll continue on as normal.

Today I'm grateful for...the love of my family.

Coming up...  KB's Bookshelf

See ya later
Love KB
xxx

3 comments: