Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Teaser Tuesday - The Outsider by Stephen King

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Purple Booker. Please feel free to play along.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! Everyone loves Teaser Tuesday• Grab your current read

Here's my teaser: 

"How did I get back upstairs?"Jeannie asked. "Did he...please tell me he didn't carry me after I passed out."

Author: Stephen King

Title: The Outsider 



I'm reading the same book as last week but it does have many pages. A real spooky read!

Happy reading

Love KB
x

5 comments:

  1. I am curious about this one. It has been a long while since I read SK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello KB!
    I love all the books of Stephen King and the movies!
    I have to read this book! Have a lovely day!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good teaser! I'd be curious enough to read on. My teaser was the second week from the same book too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great teaser, KB. Thank you for sharing - and for swinging by my post, earlier:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds fun...you picked good teasers!!

    ReplyDelete