Pages

Monday 21 March 2011

Keeping Up With KB



I think I've finally lost the plot, LOL! I've written on my note pad - B List and I can't for the life of me remember what it means. Perhaps I'll remember by the end of this post.

Had a lovely weekend with Whitesnake. We had lunch with my parents yesterday. The food was delish and the company wonderful. Shame I forgot to take pics. Spent the rest of the time eating yummy food that Whitesnake cooked for me, reading, watching TV and doing the crossword puzzle. Heaven!

Still can't remember what B List means. Any ideas? Perhaps I'll go bang my head against the wall to knock some sense into it.

Be good to each other and I'll see you tomorrow.
Love KB
xxx

7 comments:

  1. i think it comes after the A list...kinda like a B side of an album...or it could be code for birthday list...or bacon list...bacon makes everything better...

    glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it comes after the A list...kinda like a B side of an album...or it could be code for birthday list...or bacon list...bacon makes everything better...

    glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I have no idea what B List means. At least you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. count your blessings, you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings:

    Week 27 Poetry Potluck is open, welcome/Thanks (4) joining us…share your poetry with us today…

    Friendship Awards, Enjoy!

    Happy Monday,
    Bless you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WS - BINGO! I finally remembered what it was for. Luckily, I'd already taped it days ago xxxx

    ReplyDelete