Pages

Friday 5 November 2010

Friday Flash 55 - Coco's World

Here's my contribution to FF55, brought to us by the amusing Mr G-Man.




It’s cold and windy outside
My paws will get awfully wet
With one eye open I’ll hide
If I stay in bed
Mum and Dad will soon forget

Not long till they’re out the door
I won’t move a muscle till then
I’ll try really hard not to fart
Go Coco!
I’ve fooled them again




Coco usually rushes out the door in the mornings to play outside, unless it's raining. When it's raining or really cold out, she hides in her bed and pretends to be asleep. She did it again this morning. So funny.

Have a great weekend all
Love KB
xxx

15 comments:

  1. What a clever doggy!! I don't blame him... what better place to be than in bed on a wet & miserable day. Who wants wet paws anyhow??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. cute pup...id rather not be wet myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. KB: From those of us still enjoying Thursday on this side of the planet, have a wonderful day and a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dogs are so funny. Our two have this way of making themselves look extra extra cute on steak and rib night. I mean, their facial expressions totally change -- I'm sure you know the look.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you know Coco was pretending?
    Loved your Doggy Pic and your 55 Karen.
    Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Great 55! Dog farts are the WORST aren't they? lol

    Mine's up here
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. coco sounds like a girl after my own heart! i don't want to get out in the muck either and would much prefer my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Bassett Hound is EXACTLY the same! Nice one KB, how ya been?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable. He one clever doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dog of eternal stench rides again........xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute pic. How I wish I could hide in bed sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so very funny. Puppies are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's really Coco's world - you're all just guests there. LOL!

    Nice 55, KB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it..my Boston Terrier is the same way...and the looks she gives me when I find her treasure poop.
    Priceless! :D

    ReplyDelete