Pages

Wednesday 10 November 2010

The Show Must Go On




Why do we not consider having 'women's problems' as my Mum would say as being ill? I woke up this morning with a sore tummy, pounding head and my hair looks like an oil slick has taken up residence there. But today is Whitesnake's day off and we have made plans. I want to crawl back into bed with a hot water bottle on my tummy and a cool face cloth on my forehead but we women are made of stronger stuff, aren't we girls? I will finish my coffee, take a couple of nurofen, wash my hair, put on a little eyeliner and with a smile on my face I WILL have a good time with my man.

On with the show...

Love KB
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Yes us woman have to have that attitude!! We must just grin & bare it! Have a lovely day... thank goodness for neurophen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WS - thank you for all your support babe xxxx

    JJ - I did enjoy the day.

    Katherine - I agree.

    ReplyDelete